Here are some things to keep in mind when creating blog posts.
1. Title–Capitalize the first letter of the first word and all other longer and important words.
2. Write your ideas in complete thoughts. Yes that means sentences! 🙂
5. Blog posts should be related to something you are learning. This can include reports, interesting or weird facts, summarizing part of a book you are reading, writing a book review, sharing stories you have written, pictures and comments about your school work.
6. When in doubt if a certain blog post idea will be acceptable please check with your teacher.
7. NEVER SHARE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF ON YOUR BLOG. USE YOUR NETSMARTS!
If you comment on other people’s blog posts please make sure they are positive and thoughtful.
Please feel free to comment on your child’s blog. Please don’t use your last name. I can’t post it if you do. If you have relatives that want to view the blog and comment that is great too!